Friday, July 22, 2011

Bonjour!

I am writing this post for people who are travelling or are planning to travel to Paris. This is because I found it very difficult and cumbersome getting all my documents ready for the trip. Then I hit upon the idea, that this blog can be used to chronicle my entire trip and help me give tips to fellow as well as future travellers. Also please comment and give me tips in order to make my travel easy.
First things first- why should students choose to study in Paris? I made mistakes; I should have chosen Germany as it is far cheaper. But there is an easy way out- the French Goverment gives loads of scholarships (which sadly I did not know about and hence did not apply) which will help you cut down on your expense.
And apart from that- It is PARIS- the most romantic city in the world. One has to go there and fall in love with the handsome French, their lovely accent and their quaint cafes. So, I decided to go to Paris:)
I hope I am able to document my travels through this blog. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment